TENTATIVE PROGRAM GREECE 2013
Arrival of the pilots to HOTEL
Machines ready for start and water test
20 HS- INAUGURAL CEREMONY –PILOTS FIRST MEETING
4TH JUNE-islands days
9 HS-CONECTING STAGE
11 HS-ISLAND RACE
SECRET- ISLAND 1
AGISTRI-ISLAND 3- N 37 41006. 2319359 E
TOTAL 85 KM
15 HS-OFF SHORE
AGISTRI –CORINTHOS CHANNEL
TOTAL 45 KM
16 HS-CONECTING STAGE
CORINTHOS CHANNEL –LOUTRAKI
LIASION 10 KM
10 POINTS TOTAL OF THE DAY 150 KM
5TH JUNE- death day
10 HS-CLOSED COURSE-OVAL- 30 MINUTE 2 TIMES –LOUTRAKI- CLASS C
14 HS-OFF SHORE-ZATA –ANTIKIRA(GASOLINE)- 75 KM –CLASS B
16 HS –OFF SHORE TO SECRET ISLAND 45 KM-CLASS B
WILD CAMP AND BARBACUE TOTAL OF THE DAY 220 KM
6TH JUNE-consuption day
8 HS-OFF SHORE SECRET ISLAND TO LOUTRAKI-35 KM-CLASS B
11 HS –CONSUPTION RACE-LOUTRAKI-NAFVAKOS-110 KM-CLASS A
15 HS – CONSUPTION RACE -130 KM-NAFVAKOS-LOUTRAKI-CLASS A
(SECRET PASSING POINT IN AN ISLAND)TOTAL OF THE DAY 275KM
9 HS- CONECTING STAGE TO INSIDE LAKE 10 KM -10 POINTS
10 HS –OFF SHORE HERA TREMPLE-LIMANAKI BEACH-65 KM – CLASS B
15 HS –OFF SHORE SECRET – 60 KM –CLASS B TOTAL OF THE DAY 135KM
9 HS OFF SHORE -ORMOS-SECRET ISLAND-LOUTRAKI-75 KM CLASS A
15 HS -GRAN PRIX DE LOUTRAKI-45 MINUTES -CLASS A
21 HS – CEREMONY AWWARD AND PARTY ON THE BEACH TOTAL OF THE DAY 150 KM
FREE DAY FOR PWC READY FOR TRAVEL
HOTEL PAID –END OF THE RACE
TOTAL OF THE RACE 930 KM
• Close course: close circuit between buoys of 45 minutes of race.
• Oval race: speed race in a circle of 30 minutes with no refuelling.
• Flash race: speed race in a short distance on a river.
• Off shore: speed race in an open sea between two points with refuelling. Use of GPS.
• Navigation race: Navigation between GPS points with refuelling and generally inside a river delta.
• Endurance: Speed race in an open circuit of 90 minutes with refuelling on race time.
• Slalom: Small race in a slalom one against the other or by time.
• Enlace: part of the race that the pilot must done in caravan and arrive to have the points.
Most of these competitions have critical consumptions of gas or complex GPS navigations, so probably the fastest pilot will not win but the smartest one with the best strategy of race.
The pilot can choose to participate in F1 (1 pilot, 1 PWC) or F2 (2 pilots, 1 PWC), where you can change the driver each time your want in the refueling points how many times you want.. The maximum number of PWC accepted for the race it will be 50.